Sunday 30 May 2021

Rest and relaxation today.

Purple is the next colour for the month of June. This week we all had our first vaccines and I was the last one to get mine. Needless to say my arm is sore, expected that. What I did not expect was to want to sleep so much. Not a bad thing as a side effect.Finished this week's charm row, so today will be a relaxing and rest day. Next week will be a gardening week. The house has all the springcleaning done, have a few shelves to still wipe down in the cupboards which is minor to do. Once my arm is back to normal will do those as well. The guys went to get the traditional South African sausages for the summer barbeque season at a butcher's in Oakville. So now they are all set for summer!

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to purple play in June... lovely flowers! Enjoy your slow stitching and relaxing today. So awesome that you got a vaccine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you were able to get your first shot - glad no allergic reaction - I think a sore arm is what gets most everyone - I was tired and sore after the second - the first one just a sore arm for a day or two

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too, received my first vaccine and was totally wiped out for a day, but then all was good. Gorgeous flowers and your Charm row is looking pretty.

    ReplyDelete