Friday 7 May 2021

Red and white.

These tulips are the Canada day one's.  When we got them, they said after three years they will be reverting back to white. Planted them in 2017? They are red and white,  just like they looked  back then.
Traced the applique for some of the pieces on the wash away stabilizer. 
Polka dots for the flowers and red for the leaves.?
Around the center compass there are these flowers/leaves with six pieces. Will use these two print fabrics to create them.
The little pink tulips are flowering as well now. The HOSTAS are sprouting too.

2 comments:

  1. I wish my Love Entwined applique would call me back to it but I am not the least interested in it right now - I think it is the colors I was using a mixtures of taupe's - to do it again I would go with bright bold colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Canada 150 tulips came up orange their second year and then just quit coming up. Weird. Everyone around here had the same thing happen.

    ReplyDelete