Thursday 20 May 2021

Looking for a needle in a haystack?..

Hubby asked me to look for something that moved with us almost seven years ago? Looked and search everywhere,  it was nowhere to be found. Did not get much done, instead went into the kitchen and cooked dinner. The only other thing that got done was watering the garden.  
Added one more hexie flower to the collection.
The next charm row has been started.
Will continue to work on the red and white quilt today, rain expected this afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Maggie, I love those pretty flower hexies but your red and white quilt is a real thing of beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad other families play the fun game called "Where is the..." I believe it has gotten worse during the stay at home periods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty - so often I do the same - where is it! you know you have something, can not find it and buy a new one then two weeks later the old item turns up

    ReplyDelete