Wednesday 9 December 2020

Secret Santa...

Sometimes we do secret Santa duties, it is a fun thing to do. So time was spent doing just that, with a list and a elf by my side, masks on, we went shopping.  As well as doing this, there is a secret project which is being worked on for a very new and special friend. On the eight day of December the advent calendar said: Volunteer time to a friend. So no sewing got done, so instead I am sharing another of Diane stitched pieces above. Also some more eye candy from Diniandco. 
It says, ready or not lets go play in the snow..These little sweaters fit inside the palm of your hand, wonder what they used to knit them with. They have raglan sleeves.
A local line of princess clothing, perfect for the snow and Christmas. This fabric just pulled at my heart strings and it was turned into fussy cut masks... 

1 comment:

  1. I have knit one of those sweaters. I used 2.5 mm needles and sock yarn. Mine is a cable knit, because I could.

    ReplyDelete