Sunday 13 December 2020

Build a snowman...

As you can see, by the 12th day of December the advent calendar said: Build a snowman,  except what you see here has all melted. So now to that? We have decided it will have to wait until a snowy day comes along... 
The moose bag got a lining and is ready for some chocolate balls. Something fun to hold the chocolate  before everyone discover where they are hiding away. 
Sometimes before buying yardage online, I get the mini charm squares and then I can see if the fabric will work for what one want to use it for.  This is two charm lines from American Jane fabrics.  Played a bit with a scrappy layout and this was the end result. Started to sew them together.What started as lets sew squares together,  a size started to emerge. It will be perfect for a pillow case for the Sugaridoo QAL quilt.Filled with happy and bright colours. 


1 comment:

  1. I don't know what it is about American Jane fabric and patterns that I like - it is not the kind of fabric I usually like but I have a queen size quilt kit with it so I better like it when done

    ReplyDelete