Wednesday 30 December 2020

How many more sleeps?...

 
In our household, excitement is in the air. We can not wait for 2021 to arrive! Kissing the old year good bye and welcoming the new year with eagerness of children awaiting  Santa Claus. It has been years since we were this keen to let go of a year. Above is the fabrics which got washed and then given a vinegar bath. These no longer have colour run issues. They will be ironed and will be used soon.
The banner is now done and the month added. Located the yellow floss in another project. The bird will get his beak now.One of the books on my gift list, which I  received for Christmas. It is filled with iron on transfers and at the back of the book it has a handy pocket to keep the transfers in. 
 

1 comment:

  1. I guess it doesn't matter to me that the old year is coming to an end as I think it will be more of the same for the first half of the incoming year

    ReplyDelete