Monday 16 January 2023

Charm pack QAL.

Hubby bought me a charm pack as a surprise on his way home a few years back. It was not expected and he loves fall colours. When he gave it to me I knew it would be used to create a table runner. Moda had a QAL for charmpacks this past weekend, it is now officially a flimsy.
The charm pack pattern came from Moda's free charm pack section.
Pieces cut and ready to be assembled.
It was all made with just one block, which is just repeated.
Sewing a short strip on either side of the main square.
Two long strips sewn onto this rectangle to create these blocks.
The end result from the back.
The front and finished flimsy.
Glad this is made to this point, hopefully it will be quilted before Fall this year.
The leftover square and four smaller squares is now a mugrug, no leftovers!!!

5 comments:

  1. I've got a charm pack that I was given to me over Christmas and I wasn't sure how to use it - a table runner might be the thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moda has free patterns under the charm packs pattern section, this one can be made in three different sizes and shapes.

      Delete
  2. Oh so sweet of your husband and a great project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It started out with to see if I could get it started? Got much more done than what was expected.

      Delete