Sunday 14 February 2021

Valentine's day.

The Giraffe on the stitching is almost done.  They need tails, back stitching.
This week's charm row is done!
This mystery McCalls Quilting pattern from 2007 was made with French General fabrics. It is in the pile of tops to be quilted. Machine pieced and appliqued. 

Chocolate in our house with the cold disappeared into thin air. Needless to say no excuse was required for these tasty treats...
Enjoying the sunset from inside.  Have a fantastic Valentine's day!


9 comments:

  1. Your heart quilt is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day, lovely projects, I love the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The charm row is beautiful! Love your heart quilt. We had chocolate heart shaped doughnuts for breakfast. Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cross-stitch project is so fun! Looks like there must be one design for each month? I love your heart quilt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful flowers and the stitching and the charm row are looking so good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects, and beautiful quilt! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cross-stitch and that gorgeous quilt. I like the colors in the charm row.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wide range of hobbies and interests you shared today... I love cross stitch but my hands and eyes don't like the small holes to follow... I may try a big stitch version some day now that we are getting settled though... we will see :) I enjoyed your flowers, your heart quilt with French general fabrics and how bright instead of dulled down you made it.... I truly enjoyed the entire post... thanks for linking at Kathy's so I could find you too :) Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your heart quilt is amazing...and love the sunset pic!!

    ReplyDelete