Saturday 9 January 2021

A week in the pink...

My friend Grace gave me this Pink Rose quilt. It is up in my sewing room and each time I see it, I fondly think of her. Her kindness and generosity is the one thing that stands out the most. A fellow quilter and a friend,  we need more of her in the world.
These nine patches will get done next. Using as much of any pink scraps and fabrics, do not have much of this colour.Two done many more to go.
The pink hexies finished this week,  a few more to make in pink.
Focussing on one colour is the perfect way to get my projects moving along. These are for the modern mystery hexie quilt. 


 

6 comments:

  1. LOVE that rose!! Pretty PINK blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Welcome to the scrap madness! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gift!!! and your nine patches and hexies are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely assortment of pretty pink blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice progress. So many adorable tiny blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made a lot of progress this week. Love the hexies!

    ReplyDelete