Thursday 7 January 2021

A different day...

 

Knitted this just before we left to fly south last year. This went to my great niece now living in New Zealand.  They arrived there a few days before that country went into lock down.
These pieces was finished before the trip as well, was downloading the photos from the camera when I discovered them today.
All of the charms sorted and numbered. Now it is a case of picking up one stack at a time and sewing them. Thinking one row a week perhaps?
More hexies got sewn together, then we saw the news. It was just shocking,  we had to think  what is happening in the world? These ones need some more petals.
Some more handquilting was in order.
The badger is now joined by the snowman and the cardinal, with some snow.
This is the creek, a family of beavers live here now. They are recent arrivals from upstream? 






1 comment:

  1. so many pieces in your box. I have the quilting stencil that you are using with your hand quilting - I think I only used it once - I must get it out to use again sometime.

    ReplyDelete