Wednesday 17 March 2021

From snow to sunshine.

Funny how we went from snow to sunshine and 10C in a short time. Today is all about miniature quilt swap quilts and gifts of mini's I have been blessed to receive over the years from friends. This one is from Grace, which I received many years ago. 
First art quilt, a mixture of paints, decorative stitching and buttons.
Novelty fabric jars.
A Christmas swop. Very first mini I ever received and the little stars are amazing. Lynn was a stranger, until we swopped. We were meant to meet with this swop and have been friends ever since. Friendship is a gift, we are blessed to receive. We are grateful for these blessings in our lives.
Years later and Grace gave me this pink rose mini, all gifts I treasure and they remind me of the way our lives are touched and blessed by friends.

2 comments:

  1. Those are just wonderful quilt! I am always amazed at how people can di those awesome pieces on such a small scale!

    ReplyDelete