Sunday 14 March 2021

Slow sunday.

Funny how turning the clocks forward we sleep so much better and getting out of bed was not easy this morning and we could have turned over and carried on sleeping in.  It was not an option, so we got up and it will take a few days to get used to the time change again. 
Will start the framed border embroidery next where the lines at the top are.
The quilt got a little bit more handquilting.
Finished the second set with the green ribbon for a friend's birthday gift.Fixed the back and applique a piece of fabric on the back of the scissor case, at the top.
The pink set is for the kitten rescue auction. 

8 comments:

  1. with no place to go and nothing on a schedule I get up when I want to but it is usually by 7 or so anyhow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilting and projects and stitching! You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got up for church this morning and I’m going to nap very soon, so I can get my hour back! Lol your cross stitch piece is beautiful and your hand quilting is coming alive!! I love the little scissor sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cross stitch picture. I had a calendar with her pictures in it one year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, the quilting pattern is lovely; as is your quilting! Beautiful cross stitch and the little scissor pouches are so very sweet and pretty. Such a beautiful gift. Enjoy those extra daylight hours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your projects are so pretty. I absolutely adore your cross-stitch piece. The motifs are gorgeous. Your embroidery is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cross-stitch is so pretty! Love the scissor cases, too. I bet they make a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty little scissor cases, hope the kitten rescue team get a good price in the auction for your lovely work.

    ReplyDelete