Tuesday 9 March 2021

A successful morning.

Even though life kept me busy with unexpected things, they got done and in the afternoon I got to what was on my list, which I wanted to get to.
After watching a YouTube video with a 13 year old girl troubleshooting,  the problem was solved. The machine sews beautifully and at first sounded a bit stiff. Once it got going, it sewed like melted butter. It wanted to be working, not sitting in a box.
The sashes are top stitched. This is hubby's machine, mine will need a lot more investigations and problem solving,  including a good clean. Will get it working as well. Using the foot pedal on it made me realize my thighs is getting a workout.The side seams on the dresses got sewn one way. Now the get sewn to the other way, almost like a French seam. This is to make it neat on the inside, as well. No fraying ends.
This week's charm row is started.
A little bit of stitching on March animals of the month. The sheep has legs and an arm. Looks odd until the sheep is added.

2 comments:

  1. good deal getting the featherweight running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresses are going to be so beautiful! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete