Sunday 24 March 2024

Pumpkin house.

This one was finished this past week, then the thought moved on to how it will be finished...
It can be done as a pillow, except it is not practical. An ornament? also not working for me, this morning an idea came to me.
Stitched as a sampler it would look like this, on 28 count it would be very large and very busy looking. Those extra borders is fun and they gave me an idea. So more stitching will need to be done on the left side of the finished piece. So for slow sunday stitching it will be worked on.

6 comments:

  1. There's a lot of stitching in your Pumpkin House, Maggie. It looks wonderful. I look forward to seeing what you imagine for the left side. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Borders on the sides of your pumpkin house will finish it off nicely. Enjoy each and every stitch! Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun details in the pumpkin house! I love the sampler, too. Enjoy your stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you will decide what will work for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pumpkin house, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Pumpkin House. I like the sampler one too. I'm sure you'll come up with the best that works for you and the design.

    ReplyDelete