Saturday 10 December 2022

Getting everything done for the festive season.

Posted all the Christmas parcels and cards.
That all happened this past week, the tree was decorated last weekend in November, we all needed the cheer.
Quilting on my youngest sister's quilt is going well. This was the progress early this week, a lot more has been done, as I broke two of my toes and it has meant that I need to relax and rest them.
A couple of batches of ginger cookies that was baked before the toe incident, is now almost all gone. The Christmas fare has been bought, just need to get the fresh veggies and fruit closer to the date. Avoiding the shops at all cost when it gets crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Christmas is a busy season and sore toes makes it worse. Ginger cookies sound good - I need to make some I have a favored recipe that I like - one of my long time readers makes it every year after I shared it once. And I haven't made them in a long time and need to

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hired a skilled tree decorated, because 6 year olds really enjoy decorating a Christmas tree! It will look lovely until the cats knock them all off.

    ReplyDelete