Wednesday 28 December 2022

A little something for me.

We always make for everyone else, this year I planned to make a few small things for me it just got placed on the imaginary list and dropped to the bottom. How many times this happens and we do not even realize it has happened.
So yesterday two things got done, some more bits will happen once all the details are all ironed out, so to speak. A pouch for my Ipad, this was a test piece of embroidery which never made it into a quilt. Some leftover flannel is the lining. (My friend Kate had offered to make me one a while back which was very sweet of her, she is the Queen of bag making!)
A book cover was next, this also made with leftovers.
It is for my scribble books. The notes, future ideas and stitching patterns.
Peter Rabbit arrived under the Christmas tree in the form of a thimble. Last Christmas I found Peter Rabbit Christmas theme fabrics, will make something from them next year...

2 comments: