Friday 9 April 2021

Wet Friday.

The red and white quilt is getting a little bit of work every other day. It is applique and embroidery for the most part.
Recently ordered some extra helpers, for years I have had the perfect circles and used those. So when I needed the ovals and Leaves, I went on to Karen Kay Buckley website. These are on special in a bundle, so an extra set of the circles is perfect. Never have enough when making berries.
This is the kind of weather we have had the past week, which had me in the garden pottering around. Today's rainy start will keep me inside and working on my blue nine patch blocks. 

2 comments:

  1. I see the sun is suppose to shine, this afternoon, so you can go for a walk, or potter in the garden, later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple different sizes of the circles and package of the ovals as well - your work is looking really well

    ReplyDelete