Thursday 29 April 2021

April rains.

Our sugar plum is covered in blooms. The grass is green and our April showers arrived, later than expected but they came. A rainy week expected until the first week of May.
The different size pieces are being sewn into strips. These long strips will be sew together to create a larger piece of fabric. No scrap will be left behind.
These blocks are all sewn together as well. Next they need to be trimmed to three inches square. 
Sweet peas are breaking through the soil. Also planted the nasturstium seeds, planting these plants as companion plants next to the veggies will keep the pests at bay. Enjoying the gardening.

2 comments:

  1. I used to plant nasturtiums in the north I don't believe I have seen any around here I should look for the seeds and see if they will grow here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty colors of your work right now! Yeh for spring! Have a safe and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete