Wednesday 26 January 2022

Hibernating.

Added the red and decided it was not working, so pulled it out and gave our kitty her new block. She can now felt it to her hearts content and put her head down on top of it to sleep, when she wants to. it is cold up here in the north, our night time temperatures are closer to -29C and day time highs in the mid teens.
These fabrics all needed to be cut out in two inch squares. Once they got done, some more scraps awaited to be cut.
All of these reds are being cut into two and two and a half inch squares. They are almost all cut, will finish cutting them today.
The first border is on the mystery quilt, this top is almost done.
A little bit more hand quilting on Vintage Moments. All in the ditch quilting for now.

4 comments:

  1. the mystery quilt is looking good - I would save the pattern but I am busy on more than enough right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie, I just read a few of your posts. I'm working with French General red right now on my Courthouse Steps quilt. Love all your projects including your crochet. I'm just finishing Attic 24's Yuletide Blanket. Are you in Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. The mystery quilt is whizzing along. Soon be another finished top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely hand quilting. I think it is always a good idea to get the cutting out of the way. It is not my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete