Friday 26 July 2024

Summer days.

The flowers in summer is a treat! We have every colour and shade to enjoy, be it in our own gardens or just around the corner in our neighbours garden.
Have been practicing my knitting, it is a test piece. Trying to get a very small ball of cotton yarn to create a square, so far it is not working. So back to the drawing board for the perfect spot to make it work with the amount of yarn.
Attended a baby shower this past weekend, it is a girl. All the men in the family was keeping their fingers crossed for a boy, alas not to be this time. Maybe next time?
Playmat fabric panels arrived in the mail, one more baby quilt to make. Could not find one online and when I was zooming with Kate, she mentioned that she had these two in her stash left. Thank you for letting me shop your stash, one very happy little boy will be enjoying this playmat very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, I didn't buy the border fabric to go with the play mat fabric. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops. I was logged out when I sent that comment.

      Delete