Saturday 27 July 2024

Road trip in the spring of this year.

On route to Point Pelee National Park this year, we stopped on the way at London Ontario. Two reasons,one for hubby and one for me. My one great nephew loves dinosaurs and a shop had the perfect dinosaur fabrics. What I did not realize at the time, is that the shop is one that I have ordered from before. Except it was stitching related and I did not know they had quilting fabrics as well. I snapped some photos with permission from the owner at the time, never got round to share them on the blog.
These are of both sides of the shop, one half is stitching related and the other quilting. They also carry a large selection of tatting, quilling and even knitting supplies.
They offer framing and longarm quilting as well.
So if you ever travel along the 401, need a reason to stop and just browse? It is the perfect stop, easy to visit. It is along the highway, so no hassle to find it. What is it called?
Stitch-it-Central.

1 comment: