Wednesday 17 November 2021

A baby quilt.

All the pieces is cut out for the baby quilt,  prepped and ready for sewing together. The binding will be the pink and white polka dot fabric. 
Baked a chocolate cake yesterday, with the cold weather a sweet tooth is here.
This baby hat started unravelling,  as I had dropped stitches and did not realized it. So it has been started again. Finished the king size quilt top yesterday, will make the binding and prep the batting. Have to join two piece together,  before basting it.

2 comments:

  1. I may need some of that chocolate cake. I need to make still more masks!
    Love the pink quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum on the chocolate cake - I'm trying to not bake too much right now because our Thanksgiving is late next week and I will be eating way too much I no!

    ReplyDelete