Tuesday 7 May 2019

Spring Gardening season and some Sunshine.


 


We have beautiful green grass.  The birds outside are building nests and chirping away.  We hear them before it is even light outside.  A sure sign, warmer weather is on its way. As for the sunshine, we await it eagerly!
Did a bit more stitching on Four Seasons.

The bird got some more work.

Started another 5 hour baby sweater.
Used a lint roller to clean up the fluff on the top. What a quick and simple way to prepare the quilt top.

The 21st Birthday Quilt is basted, ready for quilting.
The quilting is done.
 The top, the light because of the overcast skies and rain, looks a lot darker, than it actually is.
 The binding and the borders.
 Diane's Jane Bannister got some more love.


2 comments:

  1. such a great post Maggie love love your horse quilt you sure made a stunning quilt there. Not sure how you find time to do cross stitch as well though LOL They are going to look lovely when finsihed I have a pile of them and long stitch 1/2 done of my mums so one day when I can no longer quilt I may do them???? Hugs Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great post Maggie love love your horse quilt you sure made a stunning quilt there. Not sure how you find time to do cross stitch as well though LOL They are going to look lovely when finsihed I have a pile of them and long stitch 1/2 done of my mums so one day when I can no longer quilt I may do them???? Hugs Glenda

    ReplyDelete