Wednesday 20 February 2019

White fluffy stuff called snow.....


The white fluffy stuff called snow, just do not want to leave.  Not to mention the ice pellets and freezing rain.  Shops have run out of road salt, which says a lot.  Needless to say we are all ready for green grass and warmer weather.
Diane has used this cold weather and carried on stitching.
It helps to deal with the endless snow shovelling. This brush and bird is finished. Butterflies next? This is my oldest work in progress.
Night time knitting, the little dress is a learning curve, had to unpick a few rows.  It is all new to me.
This helper has a love with any yarn, floss and string. Knitting needles are her favourite, she loves to pounce on those, while one try to knit.
 This weeks bake, chocolate chip cookies, with chocolate eggs.

4 comments:

  1. here in the southern US in my part we have not had much snow but it is the rain that doesn't want to quit!!! I am so tired of it. Love that little knitted dress so cute - it will be a learning curve for me when I try to crochet a sweater in a couple months when I am done with the lap blanket I am working on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Karen

      You can send us some rain, to wash away the snow and ice. What I know about knitting is not a lot, but I am willing to learn. Quilting will always be my passion.

      Delete
  2. I love your bird Maggie. I'm looking forward to seeing your Lanarte project! Of course Marbles is the perfect assistant. The cookies not only look yummy but they are the best! I'm really enjoying stitching my Blue Delft. Thanks for featuring my progress. It's almost finished. WIPs are lined up and ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Marbles is such a big help with your needlecraft projects. Your knitting looks good.

    ReplyDelete