Tuesday 27 March 2018

Easter



It is early this year.... With it comes a busy time for all.  The farmers have baby animals arriving and a few friends will be welcoming babies to the families.  Nora made a growth chart for a little boy.
 
 She decided to quilt it with a running stitch and add some fun beads and sparkly bits.
It came out beautiful.
The Hertfordshire Quilt:
The corner blocks.
Two of the diamond strips, sewn to the center block.
The third side is done, one more to go. Also made the four corner blocks, ready for when the fourth side is made.
Almost.....

5 comments:

  1. I haven't made my corner blocks yet I like how you did yours, I am in the process of finishing the 4th side and then I will do the corner and get those sides attached.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Hertfordshire looks fabulous in those bright pastels! I love the growth chart, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Maggie. Your Hertfordshire quilt is going to be so beautiful. Noras growth chart is adorable just makes me smile. Love love seeing the first snow drops. Hugs Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! Your Hertfordshire quilt is going to be lovely. It has a bit of a Harlequin look to it that I like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the progress, and the show and tell, too. Happy Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete