Tuesday 3 April 2018

Spring rains and snow?

Funny how the weather in Spring is a mixture of the good things that will follow.  We need the rain and in April we will see snow, which is quite normal. The tulips are up and so are a number of other bulbs which was planted last year.
The Hertfordshire:
Auditioning the strips and squares, next to the completed square.
All assembled and sewn together.
Next will be a border in this black fabric.
This charm pack will be used for the little squares that make up the next border or round robin of this quilt.

Finding the Way:
Played with the triangle squares, which will create a square in a square.

2018 Stitch-a-long:
Diane finished March, with the dragons and sun. She is also stitching the 2017 Stitch-a-long!

Baby Blankie:
Knitting after two balls of yarn.












5 comments:

  1. It wouldn't be April, if the weather was predictable.
    Your quilts are looking very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Maggie not sure which is the more beautiful your tulips in your garden with the other bulbs or your Hertfordshire quilt top, how quickly you are moving through making it up, I'm impressed! SO so many 1/2 triangles LOL Hugs Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Hertfordshire quilt top! It's gorgeous! You inspire me and your mentorship means much to me. I don't know if I'll ever be as good a quilter but I'm inspired to keep the craft alive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Hertforshie quilt is so pretty, and I love your half square triangle quilt is looking so good too. Lots of lovely projects on the go.

    ReplyDelete