Sunday 25 July 2021

Summer gardens.

The sweet peas are flowering and they have so much colour.
We have had so much rain, it seems to follow us wherever we go. So we want to send some rain to area's most which needs soft gentle rains to put out wild fires and to stop droughts and give new life to where it is needed on our beautiful planet.
Celebrating my littlest lemon tree, it was grown from a grocery store bought lemon. It is almost a year old!
Cucumber first one ever!
Tomatoes seek up on me, one day we had flowers and then nothing. Yesterday I noticed these young fruit on the plants.
Zucchini,  two different coloured ones on one plant?

1 comment:

  1. no rain for us for awhile I think but we are getting hot here I will need to water the garden on a regular basis this week

    ReplyDelete