Wednesday 21 March 2018

Peace.

Spring is officially here.
Baby blankets:
This is what happens when night time arrives, while watching television.
The Hertfordshire Quilt:
Finished the another side panel for this round.

Finding the Way Quilt:
 Lots of trimming of squares....
 Many more to go....
A collection of the squares were cut from these Swe-Swe fabrics.

365 Challenge from 2016:
 Corner Blocks.
 They needed to be sewn, before the rest of the blocks.
Lots of pieces and directions, including very mirror images.
 All of the blocks together.
Is it warm enough yet? Our cat has serious cabin fever.  The birds have returned and if one mention the word chippie, aka for chipmunk, then she is bashing her head against the glass in the door!
Good thing Spring is here, the little red squirrel is down to his last nut...
To Grandma Kate and Finn, get better soon.


5 comments:

  1. love all that you are working on - I have been working on Hertfordshire in the evening too mainly when the evening news is on and sometimes afterwards too - I'm in no rush on this quilt and think it will be several years in the making! Love your blue blocks is that pattern the Carolina Lily?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your progress on the Hertfordshire quilt. I have the Mrs Billings pattern but am scared to actually start on it. maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've just had more snow here. Aren't we south of you? I sympathize with Cat. I want to be out. In spite of your weather change, you have been dedicated to the craft. I love that you have a series of updates in all corners. I find you so inspiring !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things are progressing nicely. The 365 is looking very good. How much more is left?
    Chippie, Marbles, Chippie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blocks and such neat work. Could you tell me how often you replace your cutting mat - I find trimming really difficult and wonder if my mat has been used too often. I bought a new cutting wheel at the end of last year but it hasn'y made much difference!

    ReplyDelete